ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Welcome to the ClearCheckbook Forums!

Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Jan 18, 2009
Brandon   |   Posted: Jan 18, 2009
Please use these forums as a way to get help about various aspects of the site and to seek out tips and tricks by other users of the site to get the most out of ClearCheckbook.
eebner
Posted: May 8, 2009
eebner   |   Posted: May 8, 2009
we would still need a sub-category. perhaps this is possible?

Arleen1641
Posted: Aug 27, 2009
Arleen1641   |   Posted: Aug 27, 2009
I am new to Clear Checkbook after using Money for several years and they are stopping the program. I am having trouble finding my way with this new program. I am not literate of all the jargon i.e. Jiving...., etc.

I am trying to start entering transactions from 2008 using my bank statements. I did this 1 time and I missed something. Now I have a balance that is twice (approx) the correct one and not all the transactions are even available to me now.

I think i misused the Jive function but I can't figure it out.

Do I have to start over using a new file name or something?

I hope you can help.

Arleen
J. Fall
Posted: Apr 28, 2011
J. Fall   |   Posted: Apr 28, 2011
While trying to export I get the message "export couldn't be downloaded". What is my problem? Thanks, Julia
timporter
Premium Member
Posted: Jan 26, 2018
timporter   |   Posted: Jan 26, 2018
I would like to see a cleaner look that spans my screen; as well as an option for themes (unless there is and I can't find). Overall this is a fantastic app and has made my life much easier.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.