ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Is there a ledger view?

rdwhite
Posted: Sep 23, 2009
rdwhite   |   Posted: Sep 23, 2009
So far, I've been using this for a few weeks and I love every aspect of it except for the fact that I can't find a way to display my checking account in a "ledger view" that looks like a checkbook check log with a running total (balance) column. I would really like to have this... If anyone knows how to do it or if it can be added to the site someday, it would be a very, very useful tool. I think all you'd have to do is add a running total (balance) column to the existing summary page that perhaps pops up when you view all transactions on the account. It wouldn't be needed when viewing just deposits or just withdrawals... it's only needed in the "view all transactions."
jamesniem
Posted: Sep 23, 2009
jamesniem   |   Posted: Sep 23, 2009
Premium Membership has this feature I believe:

https://www.clearcheckbook.com/premium/info
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Sep 24, 2009
Brandon   |   Posted: Sep 24, 2009
You can view a ledger view by clicking on the Summary tab. If you want running balances you need to upgrade to the premium service (like jamesniem posted)
inmaculada
Premium Member
Posted: Aug 31, 2016
inmaculada   |   Posted: Aug 31, 2016
I agree with rdwhite. I want to see all transactions of an account in only one view, with running balance. I can see the running balance, but I must navigate from different pages of 30 transactions each one. Maybe it could be an option, additional to the individual pages, as said by rdwhite "view all transactions"
I must say Clear Checkbook is what I've been looking for long time, and casually found last week, I love the ability to manage accounts in different kind of devices, and the simple but with many features it have.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.