ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Android support

panther42
Posted: Nov 18, 2009
panther42   |   Posted: Nov 18, 2009
Will there be an android version of the mobile site? Though the regular site seems to work ok in android a mobile optimized site would be easier to navigate.
larrywoods
Posted: Nov 20, 2009
larrywoods   |   Posted: Nov 20, 2009
+1 would love Android support.
SiliconTrance
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
SiliconTrance   |   Posted: Nov 20, 2009
What's currently preventing the mobile site from loading on android? Is the screen resolution incorrect or something?
larrywoods
larrywoods   |   Posted: Nov 20, 2009
Actually, the mobile web site works fine. I really would just like a native app for Andriod that syncs with the website.

By the way, I really like your site and hope to continue using it and watching it get even better! Thanks for your hard work.
cyclone237
Posted: Dec 16, 2009
cyclone237   |   Posted: Dec 16, 2009
+1 I would love to have an Android App for this site!
acr_scout
Posted: Jan 3, 2010
acr_scout   |   Posted: Jan 3, 2010
My wife has an Android and finds that this website works much better on her phone than it does on my Storm.

On my Storm I've tried the native Blackberry browser in both mobile website and the standard website and it is pretty much useless. I have changed the browser on the BB to Firefox and at least it allows me to add a transaction. Albeit a single transaction it is a transaction.

One day I will have a 'droid too.
leximusprime
Posted: Jan 9, 2010
leximusprime   |   Posted: Jan 9, 2010
Native app would be AWESOME...any plans for such a thing? Over a million Droids by Motorola alone. It's going to take over the world.
ERIC720
Premium Member
Posted: Jan 20, 2010
ERIC720   |   Posted: Jan 20, 2010
Yes I would love to see an android app

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.