ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Can't add transactions with Palm Pre

Ken kahn
Posted: Feb 10, 2010
Ken kahn   |   Posted: Feb 10, 2010
Imported transactions over the internet and set up my clearcheckbook.com free account. Transactions now appear and accounts appear too on my Palm Pre. When i seek to add a debit or credit on the pre, the app will not allow it; nor will it allow me to enter a new account.

As it stands, can only make entries from the web site and not from the palm pre app.
SiliconTrance
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Feb 10, 2010
SiliconTrance   |   Posted: Feb 10, 2010
Hmm, that's interesting. Has anyone else experienced issues like this from the palm app?
Ken kahn
Posted: Feb 15, 2010
Ken kahn   |   Posted: Feb 15, 2010
Looking at the review screens on the app catalog, I'm not the only one making this complaint.

You have updated the pre software, but now I can't log on at all. When I try to create a new account, it says the account already exists, so I know my account is valid. I really want your software to work. My account name is two words long, each word separated by a space. No symbols in it at all.
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Feb 17, 2010
Brandon   |   Posted: Feb 17, 2010
Strange. The space in the name issue shouldn't matter. I just tested logging in with an account with spaces in the name and it worked fine.

Please send us an email with the Contact Us link at the bottom right side of the page so we can do a little more in depth testing.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.