ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Welcome to the Free Membership Help Forum

Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Jan 18, 2009
Brandon   |   Posted: Jan 18, 2009
This is the forum to use if you have questions about any of the free features available on ClearCheckbook.

Please read through some of the other threads on the site and see if they might be able to answer your questions. If you don't find the answer you're looking for, please feel free to post a new thread.
hennings
Posted: Jan 24, 2009
hennings   |   Posted: Jan 24, 2009
How do I add a negative number in the split window. I want to show income minus deductions.
Jerry
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Jan 25, 2009
Brandon   |   Posted: Jan 25, 2009
We don't currently have Splits set up that way. For now, you'll have to enter the income as a deposit and then enter the deductions as separate withdrawals.
NALETC
Posted: Feb 4, 2009
NALETC   |   Posted: Feb 4, 2009
Site tells me to enter a valid amount- I entered 358.00 with and without a $ sign and it will not take the transaction.
no-logic
Posted: Mar 14, 2010
no-logic   |   Posted: Mar 14, 2010
Why am I not seeing all of my categories when I want to do a search by category?
ninaredding
Posted: Dec 16, 2010
ninaredding   |   Posted: Dec 16, 2010
I have set up budget limits for two categories. The software will not allow me to set up budget limits for any additional categories. Can you fix this?

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.