ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Why are my budget categories showing $0.00 spent?

DarlaJean
Posted: Sep 1, 2011
DarlaJean   |   Posted: Sep 1, 2011
I have jived and refreshed, logged out and back in but still my budget shows 0.00 spent for both my account and my boyfriends account. I have been on Clearcheckbook for about 6 months and this has never happened. I can go to reports and see what I have spent for the month but it shows 0.00 spent in budget. Is this a bug or did I change a setting or something? Also the Budget is taking a long time to load.

Update: I think I just figured out what happened. My date rollover is set for the 1st of every month. While it is still August 31st PST here apparently the date rollover is set on EST for this website and so my categories have rolled over back to 0.
cswroe
Premium Member
Posted: Sep 1, 2011
cswroe   |   Posted: Sep 1, 2011
Do you have the correct timezone set in settings?
ginnis07
Posted: Oct 3, 2019
ginnis07   |   Posted: Oct 3, 2019
I have set up budget also and the spent amount is not showing in the pie graph or the budget it self. I can go to report and see what the scheduled amount is for the month, but not day to day. Any help would be appreciated
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Oct 4, 2019
Brandon   |   Posted: Oct 4, 2019
You currently have 'Include Deposits' enabled for the budget. This means that any deposits made are subtracted from the amount spent. Since you have more deposits than you have withdrawals, your amount spent is 0. I would recommend unchecking the 'Include Deposits' option for the budgets to avoid confusion.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.