ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Welcome to the Premium Membership Help Forum

Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Jan 18, 2009
Brandon   |   Posted: Jan 18, 2009
This is the forum to use if you have questions about the Premium Membership service and related features on ClearCheckbook.com.

Please read through some of the other threads on the site and see if they might be able to answer your questions. If you don't find the answer you're looking for, please feel free to post a new thread.
stephsmarti
Premium Member
Posted: Aug 30, 2009
stephsmarti   |   Posted: Aug 30, 2009
Neither your Google Gadget or the Checkbot with a moible phone number work. Will you be fixing these issues?
masonandjen
Posted: Jan 27, 2010
masonandjen   |   Posted: Jan 27, 2010
I signed up for this service becasue I thought that the running balance feature would connect with my checking account and pull the info over - this does not seem to be the case. When I click on the contact us button nothing happens - please tell me how (other than your forum) to contact someone that can help me with this.
masonandjen
Posted: Feb 1, 2010
masonandjen   |   Posted: Feb 1, 2010
I signed up for this service becasue I thought that the running balance feature would connect with my checking account and pull the info over - this does not seem to be the case. When I click on the contact us button nothing happens - please tell me how (other than your forum) to contact someone that can help me with this.
SiliconTrance
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Feb 1, 2010
SiliconTrance   |   Posted: Feb 1, 2010
ClearCheckbook doesn't pull directly from any banks.

If you click the Contact Us link, the form should appear at the bottom of the page (you might have to scroll down after clicking on the link).

If that doesn't work, send an email to brandon at clearcheckbook dot com
cutronar
Posted: Oct 22, 2012
cutronar   |   Posted: Oct 22, 2012
I had installed the free app for the Android and then upgraded to the Premium Membership. How do I upgrade the app? Or can I? I have searched the site and can't find any instruction to do this. Premium only being online isn't that helpful - the only additional feature from the Premium I'm really interested in is the ability for my husband and I to both be able to add transactions, but want it on the app.
qob
Premium Member
Posted: Aug 27, 2013
qob   |   Posted: Aug 27, 2013
I also would like to know if the premium features will show up on my android device. For instance, will I be able to enter check numbers and view running balances on my phone?
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Aug 29, 2013
Brandon   |   Posted: Aug 29, 2013
Yes, all premium features (check number, memo, payee and running balances) will also appear on your android device.
leannmikegmail
Posted: Mar 29, 2014
leannmikegmail   |   Posted: Mar 29, 2014
I signed up for the premium membership BEFORE I actually set up anything thinking that I could run the guided set up afterwards... but now I cannot get to it. How do I get to it? I'm tempted to just sign up again with a different email so I can set up now and then ask for a refund on the first site...
crawdaddydoo92
Premium Member
Posted: Jan 1, 2016
crawdaddydoo92   |   Posted: Jan 1, 2016
Would love to have premium on my Android App. My Aunt uses this and got premium in hopes that they'd be adding the features to the app so we could do my register as well, I help her with bills and it would just be easier. Hopefully they'll get it available at some point.
hfurmidge
Premium Member
Posted: Jul 6, 2016
hfurmidge   |   Posted: Jul 6, 2016
I'm in Reports/Categories/Text and looking at the YTD by Category report. In the past, under Accounts, I've been able to get 3 separate reports: All Accounts, Account #1 and Account #2. Now, when I click on one of the other accounts and click Update, I can only get All Accounts. In other words, I can't get a report by Account. Can you help? thanks Heather
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Jul 6, 2016
Brandon   |   Posted: Jul 6, 2016
hfurmidge,

This bug has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.