ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Android Mobile Application Development

appyserbs
Posted: Oct 18, 2011
appyserbs   |   Posted: Oct 18, 2011
Some of the latest functionalities in Android app development recently that have become popular include Location based services where companies can get a LBS app on Android where in the application can find out the location of the customer via GPS and give them the detailed information they are looking for, Cloud based service integration which enables the companies to efficiently manage IT and also extend its reach using mobile apps. Experts are also saying that android phones will become credit cards in near future and people will be able to purchase things with the help of the android mobile as a result of which the e-commerce companies will be able to extend themselves on the mobile platform which will make shopping easy and fun for the customer. A good example of which is NFC, it will be the next big wave in creating a USP for Smartphone.
iphone 5 release date
trytofind
Posted: Nov 4, 2011
trytofind   |   Posted: Nov 4, 2011
Try Android market new product. Download here https://market.android.com/details?id=air.compare&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImFpci5jb21wYXJlIl0.
Mary2011
Posted: Nov 8, 2011
Mary2011   |   Posted: Nov 8, 2011
Can U help me? I've 2 questions:

Can i use more than one mobile app advertising network at the same time?

Can I also sell my application from my personal website by giving a download link?
RichardBrown
Posted: Sep 26, 2013
RichardBrown   |   Posted: Sep 26, 2013
Mobile Application Management helps Operators manage native, paid and all kinds of applications. We can install, update and track applications Over the Air on the plethora of devices that keep floating in the market.
Kochartech offers application security and management both throughout the mobile application lifecycle. Our Application Management solution offers an automatic deployment and control of applications on the mobile devices.

Mobile Application Management

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.