ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Balance issues

avery1
Premium Member
Posted: May 29, 2014
avery1   |   Posted: May 29, 2014
I had some transactions stored offline for a long time and I think they were from a long time ago. While looking at the Clear Checkbook app on my phone 5S today, I accidentally pushed a button and added those transactions to my account. When I did this, the balance for both my checking and savings account became incorrect. Is there a way to fix this without deleting all transactions and starting over? Maybe there's a way I can find the transactions I accidentally added from offline today by using todays date and delete them? I'm not sure I'll be able to find them in my bank account, as I think it no longer goes back as far as these transactions. If anyone can provide any assistance for this matter, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.