ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Login Failure With Android App

catlinpe
Posted: Jul 1, 2014
catlinpe   |   Posted: Jul 1, 2014
Can someone help me to figure out why I cannot lo into the app even though my credentials are correct? I love the program but need to use it on my smartphone Thank you
Stew5710yahoo
Posted: Nov 12, 2014
Stew5710yahoo   |   Posted: Nov 12, 2014
Mine's doing the same thing! I can log on online, but not on my phone. It has been working until now
Jeff Swanson
Posted: Nov 13, 2014
Jeff Swanson   |   Posted: Nov 13, 2014
I am having the same issue
Stew5710yahoo
Posted: Nov 20, 2014
Stew5710yahoo   |   Posted: Nov 20, 2014
I'm having the same problem. Will NOT let me log in, but my husband still can and he has an android device as well. Extremely frustrating! Someone help!!! I can't find any other apps for a checkbook register that is multi device compatable....any suggestions
wig79
Posted: Dec 30, 2014
wig79   |   Posted: Dec 30, 2014
I am not able to login on my Samsung Galaxy S5. Does anyone know if there will be a fix for this?
dondupygmail
Premium Member
Posted: Jan 25, 2015
dondupygmail   |   Posted: Jan 25, 2015
I had the same problem with my android phone.
Found the fix.
Make sure when you enter your username the autocomplete doesn't mess it up. Mine was adding a space after my username, thus "Wrong Username"
I backed the space back out and it worked.
There was another post about shortening your password. I tried that with no luck.
Hope this helps
mwm
Posted: Aug 27, 2015
mwm   |   Posted: Aug 27, 2015
I found yet another fix.

Make sure your password is short enough. I was using 30-character passwords on the web site with no problems, but logging in on android failed. Tried a couple of variations, and then went to 20 characters. That worked for me.
PHishHead
Premium Member
Posted: Aug 27, 2015
PHishHead   |   Posted: Aug 27, 2015
jeesh a 30 character pw....i would never be able to remember that....mine are usu less than 10 char with letters, #s & symbols. Plus not too worried bout security on this site....after all, if anyone gets into this site/app they cant do anything at all with your money but stare at the screen

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.