ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Auto Complete will not work with mobile website on Galaxy S5

ryan2708
Posted: Sep 27, 2014
ryan2708   |   Posted: Sep 27, 2014
I just made the switch from iPhone to Android. One feature I loved about ClearCheckbook was the autocomplete of the description during adding transactions. I know the autocomplete did not work with the iPhone app so I used ClearCheckBook with mobile Safari. Now I switched and must use mobile Google Chrome. The autocomplete function works great with Google Chrome on my laptop but I cannot get it to work with Google Chrome on my Galaxy S5, even if I use the request desktop mode. Also autocomplete of the description will not work with the android app. Any ideas? I really enjoy the autocomplete function so I can make any entry's description exactly the same as I did before so I can really use the search features later on.

Thanks
PHishHead
Premium Member
Posted: Sep 29, 2014
PHishHead   |   Posted: Sep 29, 2014
I posted this same question under the Android Mobile App support on July 19 titled CSWROE (so its at the top of the questions). Basically it is not integrated as of yet into the Android CCB App.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.