ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

General - Importing Check Numbers

jlotta
Posted: Feb 26, 2015
jlotta   |   Posted: Feb 26, 2015
Now that I'm using the premium version, I'd like to add the check numbers to all the existing transactions. I can export the data from my bank, and format to match ClearCheckbooks. But its the next step, how to get the check numbers into the ClearCheckbook field.

What am I missing.

PS: I do export/imports all the time at work, and I tend to be very cautious, so as to not trash the original data!
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Brandon   |   Posted: Feb 26, 2015
I'm glad you made the upgrade to Premium. Are you trying to add check numbers to existing transactions via an import? If so, we don't have any functionality that handles that right now.

if you're just trying to import new transactions that contain a check number, simply make sure you match the correct field from your file as the 'Check Number' field on the Import Field Matching page.
jlotta
jlotta   |   Posted: Feb 26, 2015
Yes, I was hoping to "retro-fit" existing transactions. Thanks for the clarification.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.