ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Bug - Add Transaction not showing

jvieira
Posted: Mar 10, 2015
jvieira   |   Posted: Mar 10, 2015
Since after the upgrade to the new version, the ADD TRANSACTION window is not showing.

When I go to "add new gadget" it is shown up there as already available on the main page but there's nothing there. I can't add it, I can't remove it, I am now being forced to add transactions manually through the button on the top of the page.

Also, new transactions are not being refreshed automatically. The page used to add the new transaction immediately but now I am forced to refresh to make sure it is there.

Anyone else going through the same?
PHishHead
Premium Member
PHishHead   |   Posted: Mar 10, 2015
all is working well for me since upgrade. try to refresh the page real quick like 10 times in a row to clear cache & see if it appears again. That usually solves a lot of problems on CCB. If that doesnt solve issue contact admin using the Contact Us button at the bottom right of every page
jvieira
jvieira   |   Posted: Mar 10, 2015
it's an account issue, not a computer one. we've work on this on multiple computers and all have the same issue. I already tried the clear cache thing and didn't work. I'll contact admin
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Brandon   |   Posted: Mar 10, 2015
I responded to your Contact Us message. You had the Add Transaction gadget added to your 3rd dashboard column, then hid the 3rd column from view.
Taymar316
Posted: Sep 27, 2017
Taymar316   |   Posted: Sep 27, 2017
How do we unhide access to 3rd column on dashboard? I hid it in error and can't figure out how to get it back.

Found it in general settings.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.