ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Bug - Issue using "DropDown" is iOS 9.1 beta

erikread
Posted: Sep 14, 2015
erikread   |   Posted: Sep 14, 2015
I am using the beta version of iOS 9 (which is due out day after tomorrow (9/16/2015). Since using the beta I have been unable to use any features that require chaging the default via a DropDown list.
For instance, if I am entering a transaction and want to change from a Withdrawal (the default) to a Transfer, the drop down pops up but I am unable to select anything.
This happens on all of the dropdowns.
I am using iPhone 6+ iOS 9.1 beta.
rsmith53
Posted: Sep 17, 2015
rsmith53   |   Posted: Sep 17, 2015
I upgraded to IOS 9 yesterday afternoon and am experiencing this exact issue. iPhone 5S with iOS 9.0.

Thanks!
steffan
Premium Member
steffan   |   Posted: Sep 17, 2015
I am seeing the same problem on an iOS 9 iPhone 6.
BJLBJLBJL
BJLBJLBJL   |   Posted: Sep 17, 2015
Same issue here. iPhone 6 Plus on iOS 9.
Brases
Posted: Sep 18, 2015
Brases   |   Posted: Sep 18, 2015
We downloaded 9/16/15 and having the same issues.I sure hope it is fixed soon--we LOVE this APP!
jamak
Posted: Sep 22, 2015
jamak   |   Posted: Sep 22, 2015
I have same bug in iOS 9 on iPhone 4s. My workaround is to use Safari to go to www.clearcheckbook.com and create an "add to home screen" app. (See "account and category list buttons not functioning" for same bug.)
Lh21774
Posted: Sep 27, 2015
Lh21774   |   Posted: Sep 27, 2015
I sent an email RE this issue on 9/23/15. REPLY: "This is a known issue with iOS9 and it's something we'll be working on fixing. In the meantime, I'd recommend using the mobile optimized website from the browser on your phone. Simply go to clearcheckbook.com from your phone's browser and you'll have access to the full site, optimized for a smaller screen. - Brandon"

Sadly this site doesn't work on my mobile. After signing in on Chrome as well as Safari, it tells me "your login session expired. Please sign in again to continue using this site". I am able to access on my laptop, however not the intent. :(
JIJISKI3733
Premium Member
Posted: Oct 8, 2015
JIJISKI3733   |   Posted: Oct 8, 2015
I have been experiencing the same issue with my iPhone 6+, but an even BETTER work around is to log on to www.clearcheckbook.com on the iPhone Safari. SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE APP. I can see reports, the fields auto-populate with words and categories that were used prior. I wish the app was like this. But my husband who is much simpler, would rather use the app. I have book marked it on my home screen. LOVE IT.
susan2120
Posted: Oct 8, 2015
susan2120   |   Posted: Oct 8, 2015
Thanks to everyone who mentioned the work around with safari and book marking it on the home screen. Since this app went down I have tried almost every checkbook register app on the app store and couldn't find anything that compared to clearcheckbook.
chadwall
Posted: Oct 14, 2015
chadwall   |   Posted: Oct 14, 2015
Like Lh21774 above, I would love to use the mobile site via my browser (safari) on my iPhone 6 but I receive the same error (your login session expired. Please sign in again to continue using this site). Anyone know how to get around this issue? I've tried resetting my password, logging in with my user ID and email address associated with clearcheckbook. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

EDIT: Figured it out. You need to turn off "private" web browsing for some reason. Working fine after this.
angleshare
Posted: Dec 22, 2015
angleshare   |   Posted: Dec 22, 2015
So are they never going to fix the app? I don't always have network and really enjoyed the offline transaction ability. After many years with clearcheckbook I guess I'm going to start looking at other options.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.