ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Bug - Reporting Bugs on iOS app

jaymejojo
Posted: Aug 17, 2016
jaymejojo   |   Posted: Aug 17, 2016
The Repeating Reminders feature of the new iOS app has a bug. If I choose the 1 day repeat, it saves as 1 month. The 1 week and 1 month repeat saves as 1 year. So far it seems the 1 year repeat option is working fine.
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Aug 17, 2016
Brandon   |   Posted: Aug 17, 2016
We can't seem to replicate this bug. Can you give us the exact details of the reminder you're trying to create (start date, end date, whether you're adding a transaction, email me option, repeating type (regular or floating), etc?
sfinley
Posted: Aug 18, 2016
sfinley   |   Posted: Aug 18, 2016
I'm happy to hear and try out the relaunched iOS app - thank you for following through on it!

I'm seeing an issue though. When I view the regular website I see 2 accounts. When I view in the iOS app, I see that there is 3rd account called 'No Account' with a negative balance. Which is correct? the website (where the 'No Account' and negative balance do not show) or the app?

thanks!
mjohnwebb
Posted: Aug 23, 2016
mjohnwebb   |   Posted: Aug 23, 2016
Hello,

when I try to log in on the new iphone app I get "user session not found". ClearCheckbook works fine on my desktop using the same login information. Not sure what's up...Can you help?
dalfrey86
Premium Member
Posted: Aug 25, 2016
dalfrey86   |   Posted: Aug 25, 2016
@sfinley when you are entering any transaction especially in the app, be sure that you first click on the account in which the payment is being made from, than enter your transaction. The no account is merely the default when no account is selected in the transaction.

Hope this helps.
trspellman
Posted: Aug 26, 2016
trspellman   |   Posted: Aug 26, 2016
I am working on my bills today, since it was pay day. My wifi is being spotty so I am using my iPhone. I was so excited to see the app has been finished. I have a reminder with our salary and bills that automatically post today. Our paycheck is hourly so I have it estimated in the reminder and I just have to go in and edit it. In the app it won't let me click on and edited the transaction. So I checked and I can't click and edit any transactions.
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Aug 30, 2016
Brandon   |   Posted: Aug 30, 2016
@trspellman - you can edit a transaction by swiping it to the left to expose an Edit and Delete option
trspellman
Posted: Sep 1, 2016
trspellman   |   Posted: Sep 1, 2016
@brandon I thought I'd tried everything. Evidently not. That did work, sorry about that. 😁
dubtina96
Premium Member
Posted: Sep 9, 2016
dubtina96   |   Posted: Sep 9, 2016
@sfinley - I found that my 'no account' issue was actually a transaction that the 'splits' had doubled for some reason. These extra splits were not assigned to an account. I deleted then recreated that entire transaction and my 'no account' went away. Found it by doing a search on the dollar amount.. happened way back in 2012 for me. Hope this helps.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.