ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

New Feature - Payee Management

Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Sep 6, 2016
Brandon   |   Posted: Sep 6, 2016
We added a new tool that allows you to create and manage custom Payees. These payees will show up at the top of the auto-complete list when you're filling out the payee field.

Sample of custom payee names:

The custom payee names you enter will not override any account, category or transaction type fields and will simply populate the Payee field with what you select.

If you're a premium member with the Payee field enabled, you can access this tool by clicking on Tools at the top of the page and then click on Payee Management link (near the bottom of the page).
ethomas340
Premium Member
Posted: Jul 19, 2019
ethomas340   |   Posted: Jul 19, 2019
How do I turn this feature off? I've not seen this feature before and don't wish to now. My dropdowns have always been clean with last transaction being at the top.
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Jul 19, 2019
Brandon   |   Posted: Jul 19, 2019
If you don't enter any payees into the payee management tool, then it won't show up. If you have some custom payees, you can delete them if you don't want the suggestion to pop up

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.