ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

General - Condense the iPad view?

Achilles75
Posted: Sep 10, 2016
Achilles75   |   Posted: Sep 10, 2016
Would it be possible (or is it already possible somehow) to condense the register entries on the iPhone/iPad app? Each single transaction row takes up 1" of screen real estate and the majority of the row is nothing but empty space. With more efficient use of space, entries could be condensed to fit 2 or 3 transactions in the space that 1 entry currently takes up. Right now I can only view 5 transactions at a time on my iPad mini and 2 on the iPhone 6. By way of comparison, on the app I recently switched from, I could see about 15 transactions per page on the iPad mini, and about 7 per page on an iPhone 6. Just seems like a lot of wasted space on the mobile app. So far, this is only big down side I've encountered.
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Sep 14, 2016
Brandon   |   Posted: Sep 14, 2016
The app is supposed to eliminate that whitespace and fit to the contents of the transaction. What iOS version are you running on your iPads?
Achilles75
Posted: Sep 14, 2016
Achilles75   |   Posted: Sep 14, 2016
As of yesterday, 10.0.1. But at the time I posted this message, I was using 9.3.5.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.