ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Bug - iPhone/iPad New App

anthony.holden
Premium Member
Posted: Sep 29, 2016
anthony.holden   |   Posted: Sep 29, 2016
when I try to log in on the new iphone app I get "user session not found". ClearCheckbook works fine on my desktop using the same login information. Not sure what's up...Can you help?
PHishHead
Premium Member
PHishHead   |   Posted: Sep 29, 2016
You try restarting phone? Or maybe delete the app & re-download it again???
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Brandon   |   Posted: Sep 29, 2016
Strange. There shouldn't be an issue logging in. Are you trying to sign in with your username or email address? If you continue having issues, please contact us through the Contact Us link at the bottom right side of the page so we can discuss things further.
anthony.holden
Premium Member
Posted: Sep 30, 2016
anthony.holden   |   Posted: Sep 30, 2016
thanks for the replies guys, I have done what PHishHead recommended both on my iPhone and iPad I still have got the same error message "user session not found". BRANDON I am signing in with my username, are you recommending me logging in with my email?
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Oct 1, 2016
Brandon   |   Posted: Oct 1, 2016
Just to give a resolution to this email, it was determined there was a spelling issue in the password which was causing the login to fail. If you get this error, please double check that you're typing your username and password correctly.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.