ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Bug - Auto-categorize mismatch

RobCrockett
Posted: Oct 9, 2016
RobCrockett   |   Posted: Oct 9, 2016
Hi All,

I have hundreds of categories, and generally the auto-categorize works well. However, i have a mysterious problem were certain records get miscategorized and I can't figure it out. I generally categorize by memo text since my import puts the needed info there. Anything with a certain city in the memo gets categorized as "eating out" regardless of other matches. I searched the auto-categorize page and the only place that city shows up is in a record that I added in an attempt to solve the problem. I included the name of the city in the match for a grocery store in the hopes that the longer string match would override the mismatch, but it did not help.

Please guide me on how I can tackle this problem.
Rob
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Oct 11, 2016
Brandon   |   Posted: Oct 11, 2016
We're working with Rob via email to figure out the issue and will post any updates to this thread if necessary.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.