ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Any chance of a BlackBerry app?

lfwoodsjr
Posted: Jul 19, 2009
lfwoodsjr   |   Posted: Jul 19, 2009
I know that there is much love for the iPhone, but is there any chance for a native BlackBerry app? Using the mobile web interface is a bit cumbersome for me.

Thanks!
cdt1334
Posted: Aug 6, 2009
cdt1334   |   Posted: Aug 6, 2009
Not to mention a bit clunky and slow (or maybe just on my BB).

But a BB app would be great.
leximusprime
Posted: Sep 2, 2009
leximusprime   |   Posted: Sep 2, 2009
would love an app for my storm. I would pay for it
ckbaughman
Premium Member
Posted: Nov 5, 2009
ckbaughman   |   Posted: Nov 5, 2009
I have the Blackberry Curve and I've been able to use the mobile app as far as seeing the summary of my account, but I agree, it would be nice to be able to Add, Edit, Jive, and Delete transactions.
ckbaughman
Premium Member
Posted: Jan 5, 2010
ckbaughman   |   Posted: Jan 5, 2010
Hello,

Is there any chance of a Blackberry app becoming available? I could help test it. I have done testing within IT for many years. :)

Thank you and Happy New Years!!
ckbaughman
Premium Member
Posted: Feb 2, 2010
ckbaughman   |   Posted: Feb 2, 2010
Still haven't heard anything regarding a Blackberry app?
SiliconTrance
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Feb 2, 2010
SiliconTrance   |   Posted: Feb 2, 2010
Sorry for not responding earlier. We're currently focusing on the iphone/android phones first. Fortunately, we can port over quite a bit of the android code into a blackberry app.

We just need to finish the android app first before we start porting things over.
ckbaughman
Premium Member
Posted: Feb 3, 2010
ckbaughman   |   Posted: Feb 3, 2010
Very cool, thanks. :)
geekiemommie
Posted: Apr 24, 2010
geekiemommie   |   Posted: Apr 24, 2010
I agree, I would pay for a Blackberry app! I use CC ALL the time and would love this! Thanks for all the work you do!
corygreene
Posted: Jun 9, 2010
corygreene   |   Posted: Jun 9, 2010
DITTO !! Blackberry App please !!!
ckbaughman
Premium Member
Posted: Jul 1, 2010
ckbaughman   |   Posted: Jul 1, 2010
Since the Android App is done, when can we expect to see the blackberry app? I'm really looking forward to it.

Thank you as always!! I love the ClearCheckbook app!!
PHishHead
Premium Member
Posted: Jul 1, 2010
PHishHead   |   Posted: Jul 1, 2010
We all love clearcheckbook. but the site has been sorely ignored since they spent all their time trying to release the iPhone app. Now that its out people are ****** ******** and screaming cos it doesnt have every feature THEY want, those selfish ********!
Now you want a crackberry app...can we please let the CCB team focus on straigtening out all the *** on the website that needs to be done...its far from perfect (though i dont expect it to be, but simple fixes would be great)
ckbaughman
Premium Member
Posted: Aug 26, 2010
ckbaughman   |   Posted: Aug 26, 2010
Is the language you (PHishHead) used really necessary??
cswroe
Premium Member
cswroe   |   Posted: Aug 26, 2010
Pretty much.... the main website has suffered at the hands of the mobile apps, especially the iPhone app. $%*&^!
SiliconTrance
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
SiliconTrance   |   Posted: Aug 26, 2010
Since launching all the apps, one thing that has become very apparent is we're spending more than 50% of our time trying to debug and fix issues with the mobile apps.

We're not totally ready to release another handful of apps out that stretch us even further in trying to keep the site and apps running smoothly.

As stated in the blog post the other day, we're currently starting work on a new version of the actual website, and once we get that done and can feel confident the site itself will be running well, we can focus on spending more time on the mobile apps.
esullivan
Posted: Dec 21, 2011
esullivan   |   Posted: Dec 21, 2011
Its been a year since the last post on this. I was forced from my android to a bb and I would love a bb app.

Thanks

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.