ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

General - Hiding future charges

timkay2
Posted: Jan 2, 2018
timkay2   |   Posted: Jan 2, 2018
Hi all,

I have a couple of "no interest for a year" payments set up with recurring monthly transactions taking place through December. I've entered these transactions in the register (they are not jived), along with my current monthly bills, but now I'm looking at 28 transactions that appear on my register every day and also deduct their total sum from the balance.

Is there a way to just view the current month's transactions and balance or will I have to live with the list of unjived future transactions until they get reconciled?

Thank you,

Tim
SiliconTrance
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
SiliconTrance   |   Posted: Jan 2, 2018
Hey Tim,

Unfortunately we don't have a way of hiding future transactions like you're proposing. You could view only Jived transactions but that would also hide any current unjived transactions you have entered. We'll look into an option for a better way to handle this.
timkay2
timkay2   |   Posted: Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for your prompt reply. I appreciate it.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.