ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Bug - Android App and Browser App Communication - Losing Transactions

ctonini25
Premium Member
Posted: Jan 27, 2018
ctonini25   |   Posted: Jan 27, 2018
Hey all,

So my wife and I have been trying to balance all morning but transactions she swears she entered via the Android app have disappeared. Also, a deposit and a recurring withdrawal that I swear that I entered all of a sudden disappeared. Any chance there is something behind the scenes that is happening or are we just seeing things? Thanks.
PHishHead
Premium Member
PHishHead   |   Posted: Jan 27, 2018
I just made a few transactions on both, my phone, as well as on the CCB site on my laptop. All transactions appeared on all my devices as well as on my laptop.
My suggestions: On your mobile devices log out, then log back in. On your computer hit the refresh button like 10 times in a row real fast. That clears the cache & refreshes the site. If neither of those work, I would contact CCB at the bottom right of every page where it says 'contact us'. They are usually pretty quick getting back to you, though I dont know if that is true on weekends, especially this late into saturday
ctonini25
Premium Member
ctonini25   |   Posted: Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for the tip, PHishHead, but it didn't work. Thankfully we were able reconcile with a printed bank statement, but it's still odd that we would lose those transactions today. I even had a few on the browser that disappeared.
PHishHead
Premium Member
Posted: Jan 28, 2018
PHishHead   |   Posted: Jan 28, 2018
Contact admin on Monday & tell exactly what happened
PHishHead
Premium Member
Posted: Jan 31, 2018
PHishHead   |   Posted: Jan 31, 2018
were you able to figure out what was happening?

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.