ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Bug - Edge Browser - Scrolling menus won't select

traci0691
Premium Member
Posted: Oct 12, 2018
traci0691   |   Posted: Oct 12, 2018
A month or so ago, a problem popped up with the scrolling menus while using Edge browser -- on the Register page, I can no longer select an account in the "Account Options" box. I can scroll and click, but the selected option stays gray, instead, of blue, and never changes. Instead, I have to change accounts by clicking the hyperlinks in the "Account Balances" box. The same problem occurs with the scrolling menus on the Search page for Accounts and Categories. The scrolling menus work fine on the Opera browser, and had been working fine for years on Edge. Any insight would be appreciated.
PHishHead
Premium Member
Posted: Oct 15, 2018
PHishHead   |   Posted: Oct 15, 2018
I would contact admin regarding this. there is a 'Contact Us' link at the bottom right of every page in CCB. They may not have seen this in the forum, hence you haven't yet gotten an answer. They are rather quick in responding when you use the Contact Us link. Best of luck

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.