ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

New Feature - Quick Edit for Bills and Recurring Transactions

Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: Nov 12, 2018
Brandon   |   Posted: Nov 12, 2018
We added a 'Quick Edit' feature to the Bill Tracker and the Reminders and Recurring Transactions tool. This will let you quickly and easily change the date and / or amount for a single instance of a recurring transaction or a bill. If the bill and reminder are linked, updating one will automatically update the other.

This is a feature available to everyone with a ClearCheckbook Premium upgrade. To learn more about ClearCheckbook Premium, click here: https://www.clearcheckbook.com/premium/info
zmmrm122
Premium Member
Posted: Feb 26, 2019
zmmrm122   |   Posted: Feb 26, 2019
great feature.
joyrodricks
Premium Member
Posted: Mar 7, 2019
joyrodricks   |   Posted: Mar 7, 2019
All features are truely good. Am managing my finances here since 2012.
zmmrm122
Premium Member
Posted: Apr 29, 2019
zmmrm122   |   Posted: Apr 29, 2019
There may be a bug in this. I changed a bill amount through Quick Edit - the correct amount showed up in my reminder list, but the bill posted at the usual amount.
NRSLADYBLUE
Posted: May 27, 2019
NRSLADYBLUE   |   Posted: May 27, 2019
As stated by zmmrm122, I also had this same problem. The quick edit does not post correctly
zmmrm122
Premium Member
Posted: Aug 12, 2019
zmmrm122   |   Posted: Aug 12, 2019
Are you thinking about fixing this in the next update, or ahead of that? It is a handy feature, if it worked 100%.

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.