ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Suggestion - Very pleased with the tool. One suggestion (sorta)

MichaelKiti5
Posted: Dec 6, 2018
MichaelKiti5   |   Posted: Dec 6, 2018
Hi.
Have been using Clear Check Book for about a month.
I love the fact that I can use it online or on my device and it all syncs.
Very nice work!!!

I had one suggestion that is of absolutely no consequence to the usefulness of the tool.

Many places within the tool you use the word "Jive" to mean exactly what most people think it means: to reconcile, balance, work in accordance with, etc.

It is interesting to note, however, that jive (with a "v") is a dance, or, alternatively, to tell someone something that you know is not true ("don't give me that jive.")

The word you should be using is jibe (with a "b") which means to agree, balance, be in reconciliation.

Thanks for listening!

Keep up the awesome work.
PHishHead
Premium Member
Posted: Dec 6, 2018
PHishHead   |   Posted: Dec 6, 2018
LOL. Thanks for clearing it all up. I am in no way affiliated with CCB, but I absolutely love Jive and that it means to dance. Guess my love of music brings me to that. Changing the word in CCB would cause absolute chaos and turn CCB world upside down. Everyone would be lost. Not everyone researches things/sites as you and i may, so the most common question in this site is....What does Jive mean? I know all you have to do is very little more to learn about jive, but for some reason not everyone does.
You can always find me jiving here on CCB and at The Funky Biscuit....the premier live music venue under 3 miles from my house
cswroe
Premium Member
Posted: Dec 7, 2018
cswroe   |   Posted: Dec 7, 2018
I prefer Jive Turkey....

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.