ClearCheckbook Support Forums

ClearCheckbook Support Forums

Search the Forums

Enter a word or phrase (eg: what is jive?)

Bug - Is there a limit on the number of budgets you can have?

EmersonTreasurer
Premium Member
Posted: May 19, 2019
EmersonTreasurer   |   Posted: May 19, 2019
I've added about 10 budgets. The first 8 worked great and picked up all of the transactions in the associated categories. I haven't done anything differently but, on the one I'm trying to add now, it doesn't show anything in the Spent column (although, actually, the column header is Amount - not sure why as the screen in the tutorial shows Spent as the column header). If I open the budget, as if to edit it, and click on the budget name, I'm taken to another screen where I see, correctly, all of the individual transactions that make up the amounts spent and deposited for that category. But, on the list of budgets, it shows $0 spent/deposited. I've checked and double-checked to make sure I didn't do anything differently. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks.
Brandon
Premium Member
- Site Admin -
Posted: May 20, 2019
Brandon   |   Posted: May 20, 2019
Hello,

There is no limit to the number of budgets you can add to the site. Do you have the 'Include Deposits' option selected for the budgets that aren't showing up with any value in the Spent column?

Contact ClearCheckbook

If you have a question about the site, please check the Support Forums, Tutorials and Help section to see if it's already answered there.

Your message has been sent.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We work hard to respond as quickly as possible to our emails. You'll receive a response soon.