1. Enter the email address associated with your account in the box above and click "Reset Password".
2. Open the email sent to your email address. The email will have the subject "New password for ClearCheckbook.com".
3. Copy the temporary password from the email and use that to log into your account. When you log in you can use either your username or email address.
4. Once you've logged into your account, click on Settings at the top right side of the page and then click on Email and Password. Enter the temporary password you just signed in with into the "Current Password" field and enter the password you want into the "New Password" and "Verify New Password" fields.
5. Your password has been successfully updated and the next time you log in you can use the new password you just set.
Your message has been sent.