Our goal is to offer you the most robust tools for managing your money, all while keeping things extremely easy to use and as uncluttered as possible. We know software like Quicken is a big turnoff to a lot of people because of its overabundance of features and difficulty to use.
Some of our additional financial tools include:
- Future Balances Tool: Our Estimate Future Balances tool lets you project your balances into a specified date in the future. The tool takes any recurring transactions you have into account. You can also set any additional monthly deposits and withdrawals that aren't covered by the recurring transactions.
- Investment Portfolio: Track all of your investments and get updated details on your gains throughout the day. The Investment Portfolio tracks publicly traded stocks and mutual funds.
- Notes: Jot down notes, todo lists, things to buy, etc with our notes too. This is a great way to keep track of any miscellaneous information you might need to come back to later.
- Exporting Transactions: Ever need to export your transactions? You can select the exact transactions you want to export and download them to a CSV, OFX, QFX or QIF file.
- Searching: We have a great searching tool that lets you search by many different criteria to find the exact transactions you're looking for.
- Account Dashboard: Our Account Dashboard is an overview page where you can add "gadgets" that cover a wide variety of all the tools and features ClearCheckbook offers.
- Money Lending Tracker: If you have loaned money to someone or if you've borrowed some money, keep track of it here so you don't forget who owes you money or who to pay back.
- Duplicate Transaction Searching: Search for and deal with duplicate data in your transaction register.
- Transaction History: Accidentally edit or delete a bunch of transactions? Simply go to the Transaction History tool and undo all those changes!
- Mobile Apps: We offer a mobile optimized site as well as dedicated iPhone and Android apps.