We're finally ready to set a firm date on when V3 will launch. The official launch of V3 will be Monday, December 22nd. We have been working very hard over the last few months developing the site and testing it over and over again.
Some of the new features that will be available at launch are:
- Running Balances
- Transaction Histories (ability to undo edited or deleted transactions)
- Estimating future balances (based on your reminders)
- Accounts dashboard to see every aspect of the site you want at a quick glance (with the option of setting the current Summary page as the default)
- Much improved reporting tools (no more pie chart legends overlapping the chart, much nicer looking line and bar graphs, plus more)
- Mass editing and deleting of transactions
- Ability to add transactions from any page
- Improved Credit Card functionality
- Each account can have its own currency, plus the ability to set a global currency
- Timezone settings
- iPhone webapp now has every function the regular site does (aside from importing and exporting)
- Ability to view the site in languages other than English
- plus much more
We will have to take the site down for a few hours over the weekend of the 20th just before launch of V3 in order to update the database and server, but we'll post more about this when the time comes.
Thanks everyone for waiting patiently. I know the next version of the site is going to be even more helpful than the current version in helping you manage your money.
If I could add any feature, it would be a little box for the check number on the transaction page.
I read the reason why its not there and have easily adjusted by putting the check number immediately after the transaction.
It would be a "nice to have" but not a must have.
For those transactions where there is no check number... we'd just leave the box blank.
Either way... thanks for giving us such a great site.