We have gone back and completely re-written the Import Transaction functionality. This update includes several bug fixes and improvements. Below are some of the updates and fixes we made to the import tool.
- Improved handling of importing QIF, OFX and QFX files.
- All fields are searched in QIF, OFX and QFX files, not just the first entry.
- Ability to correctly import CSV files with separate Debit and Credit columns.
- Improved handling of importing splits and transfers.
- Doesn't automatically add categories or accounts until you verify the transactions in case you mis-assign a field.
- Better automatic field matching.
- Warnings if we think you mis-assigned a field.
- Better editing of imported transactions.
All of these updates should make the import tool a lot more robust and usable. Please give it a try and let us know if you run into any issues or have any suggestions for future improvements to the import tool.