We are still working on fixing issues and adding updates based on user feedback. Some of the recent updates to the site are:
- CheckBot is back online
- Added ability to "hide all" categories in the dynamic category reports. This will easily let you select a single category to view.
- Added a property to the Reminders gadget that lets you select if you want the calendar to appear
- Added a property to the Reminders gadget for premium members that lets you select the number of days to view upcoming reminders.
- Moved descriptions to the same line as the rest of the transaction for non-premium members (moves the description in the spot occupied by running balances for Premium members)
- Fixed pie chart issue that was causing "Other" category to show incorrect results
- Fixed search page issues related to multiple pages and sorting
- Fixed a bug that was causing some members to see a No Account with a balance of 0 showing up in Account Overviews
- Fixed recurring transaction/reminder bug that was causing transactions to show up as transfers or not show up at all
Again, if you notice anything else, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom right of every page. Please don't post issues to the blog, as they probably won't get resolved and you won't receive an answer.
Also, if you have suggestions for improvements or feature requests, please let us know by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.