We've received over 100 emails in the 12 hours since V3 launched. We have been working hard to take many of your comments into consideration. While we experienced more unexpected things pop up than we would have liked, we hope it hasn't tarnished your view of ClearCheckbook.
So far we've fixed the following:
* Drop down descriptions working in IE6 and IE7 now.
* Account overviews are on the Summary page again.
* You can Jive from the Latest Transactions gadget.
* Deleting issues have been resolved
* iPhone/iPod Touch icon working again
* Issues dragging dashboard widgets have been fixed
* Login form is now easier to find
* Getting the iGoogle Gadget and OSX Dashboard Widget updated
* Fixing description auto-complete in the Mobile app
A few of the things we're still working on are:
* Getting CheckBot up again
* Adding monthly totals to the reports, so you can see actual values, not just the report itself.
While there are still things we have left to do, please know that we are listening to your feedback and doing our best to fix any issues.
If you find something you don't like about the site, or something isn't behaving correctly, use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page to let us know... please don't flood the blog comments with things like that. We see them faster if they're sent directly do us.